Monday, June 24, 2013

My Life List (inspired by Carrots 'n Cake)

There's something magical about FINALLY deciding to take control of your life. It makes you want to scream it through the rooftop,'I finally got my act together!' But what's more important after this realization? Accountability. It's so easy to get wrapped up with the rush that comes along with change that you forget to main the momentum. I tell my friends often that when you find the height of that rush, bottle it up and keep in your back pocket on reserve. You will need it!

I was so inspired by Carrots 'n Cake Life List  and wanted to do one myself. I hope and pray that I can look back a year from today and realize that more than half of this list has been accomplished. I definitely want to expand upon this list in due time. Here we go:

1. Visit Vegas
2. Get married
3. Fly first class
4. Complete a marathon
5. Complete a 14-day cleanse
6. Cut off my hair -again
7. Compete in a figure competition
8. See Beyonce in concert
9. Write a letter to the President
10. Pay off my credit card debt
11. Go to Disneyland
12. Visit three new states
13. Go camping
14. Zipline
15. Spend an entire day with a stranger
16. Earn $120/week as a beachbody Coach
17. Earn $250/week as a beachbody Coach
18. Earn $500/week as a beachbody Coach
19. Pass the NASM CPT Exam
20. Gain 10k views on blog
21. Lose baby weight
22. Get to goal weight of 125lbs
25. Attend a yoga retreat
26. Send Corrie to a major Miami Dolphin's Game
27. Quit my job
28. Get a new tattoo
29. 30 half/full marathons by 30
30. Welcome a healthy baby

This is into a static list and will continue to be edited as I see fit. I'm so excited to get on this journey. I cannot wait to look back 365 days from now and smile because I KNOW that I was working toward my joy.

What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS