Wednesday, September 25, 2013

34 weeks Pregnancy Fitness

I'm trying to figure out a way to get my Tumblr blog to feed directly to here or at least for IG to feed here. Blogspot is a new platform for me.

This is almost three weeks behind (I'm 36 + 2 now) and I will try to catch up with my blogging. Anyhow, I had a great workout on this day. I killed my arms and upper back. I've been really trying to focus on maintaining my upper body strength while pregnant. I tell you what, as these final weeks approach exhaustion is kicking my ass. So try as I may to make an agenda to workout and/or lift multiple times a weeks, I must listen to my body if it tells me enough is enough.

Thus far, I have gained roughly 24lbs total. My goal was no more than 30, so I'm pretty sure that I'll be pretty close to that if this little guy makes it until the 20th of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS